Independent Sales Representative – Websites and Advertising – Cannabis
Kief Studio Shrewsbury, MA, USA
Whom We Are
- Kief Studio, Master Certified Cannabis Marketing Experts
About Kief Studio
- As a Master Certified Cannabis business marketing team, Kief Studio runs ads, builds engaging content, manages social media, and helps your business scale.
- Impact Marketing solely for the Cannabis Industry.
- Our goal is to create a compelling and effective story for your Cannabis company. Using digital media, content design, culture, and passion, Kief Studio helps brands and companies in our common missions: spread awareness, education, and the value of cannabis. Ultimately helping all with better mental and physical health.
- The Co-Founding wife and husband partners combine unique and necessary skill sets to enhance the ROis of licensed organizations, from start-ups to ongoing cannabis marketing and sales companies.
- Master Certification in Cannabis
- Certifications in Art Therapeutic Life Coaching, Modern Applied Psychology, and Positive Psychology
- Accomplished and Renowned Artist, Illustrator
- Provided services to live broadcasters and industry influencers with branding and graphic design
- Master Certification in Cannabis
- Project Management and Computer Science Professional
- Web design and Digital Media Services since 2006
- Certified Holistic Herbalist by the International Association of Therapists
Jeff Weiner-Sales Director
- Dale Carnegie Professional Sales Course
- Sales Talk Champion
- Instructor Sales Class and Public Speaking Classes
- JRWMKG, LLC-Managing Partner
- Business Development Group involved in Marketing & Sales of financial and technology services, licenses, and products thru multiple Channels of Distribution
- Awarded multiple top performance sales awards as an Account Manager
- National Sales Manager for Multi-National Organizations
- Compelling Interpersonal and Team-Building Skill Sets
- Tenacious, resourceful-always willing to learn, demonstrating integrity Building Long-Standing Relationships
Why Work Here?
Ground floor opportunities, huge growth potential.
- We will optimize your social media accounts/LinkedIn account
- We will educate you on understanding the cannabis industry and the tech services we offer.
- We will give you cool, relevant, and value-driven content to share on your social platforms.
- Proven sales management will work with you from the inception of a sale to the closure
- We do not wear suits and thrive on open communication with the sharing of ideas
- Success is a team effort all pulling in the same direction. Uncapped potential with new sales programs developed based on results
- Commission-based commensurate with industry standards
- Billing and reporting will be in place to track all commissions
Qualities Required to be a successful partner with Kief Studio
- Must be 21years+
- Work independently and be able to communicate with decision-makers and sell our market design services and advertising programs
- Coordinate all sales and marketing endeavors with sales management and update the sales process and cycle.
- Work with management on lead quality and conversion
- Monthly agreements for a minimum of 6 months are required. Introductory terms may be approved on a case-by-case basis approved by management
- Be communicative and forthright
- Grow revenue with existing and new clients
- Create and deliver sales presentations to clients
- Previous experience in sales, advertising, or related fields.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Pass a background check
- Pass a social media account check
Kief. Studio Services We Offer to Cannabis Companies (This is what you would be selling):
- Website Design
- Content Creation
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- Dispensary Marketing (Local Search / SEM)
- Packaging & Merchandise Design
- Social Media Management
- Web Advertising
- Geotargeting / Geofencing
- Radio & Podcast Advertising
- Video Marketing